The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Uno. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the Uno while providing access to all of the board's connectors.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Uno.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino Uno while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the Uno's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652902009
- 1 x Arduino Uno Clear Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.