The Arduino Zero is a simple and powerful 32-bit extension of the platform established by the UNO. The Zero applications span from smart IoT devices, wearable technology, high-tech automation, to crazy robotics. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, which features a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0+ core. One of its most important features is Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG), which provides a full debug interface without the need for additional hardware, significantly increasing the ease-of-use for software debugging. EDBG also supports a virtual COM port that can be used for device and bootloader programming.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Zero. This case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that easily snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the Zero while providing access to all of the board's connectors. The case includes a reset key so the Arduino Zero can be reset without having to open the case.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Zero.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino Zero while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the Zero's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652902290
- 1 x Arduino Zero Black Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.