MISC CAPE for BeagleBone is an expansion cape which features miscellaneous components and functions. It features 2x23 connectors on its sides, bringing out all the pins and aiding direct connectivity with your BeagleBone. The Cape brings out the Serial interface, enables you to connect serial modules even with the Cape on. the One wire interface on the cape eases the connectivity with ONE-WIRE devices.
With the MISC CAPE it makes it so much easier getting started with your Beaglebone. The MISC CAPE have user buttons, 4 LED's, a Real Time Clock to name a few. This is a great board to get you started.
- Compatible with BeagleBone.
- Provides DEBUG interface for connecting serial modules.
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices.
- BOOT selection button: Boot from TF card.
- Four User Input buttons and a potentiometer.
- Buzzer, Power indicator and 4 User LEDs.
- PCF8563 CMOS RTC with 32.768kHz crystal.
- RTC battery holder (for 3.3V battery).
- RTC power selection jumper.
- RTC I2C selection jumper (select I2C1 OR I2C2).
- BB_BLACK connector: for connecting BB Black
- DEBUG interface: BB Black debug interface, for connecting serial modules
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- BOOT selection button: Boot from TF card
- User button: 4 buttons
- Power indicator
- User LED: 4 LEDs
- Potentiometer: AD adjustable potentiometer
- 32.768KHz crystal: for RTC
- PCF8563 : RTC
- RTC battery holder: for 3.3V battery
- RTC power selection jumper
- RTC I2C selection jumper: select I2C1 OR I2C2
- 1 x Beaglebone MISC CAPE