Banana Pi is an open-source single-board computer that is affordable and powerful. It features high-performance AllWinner dual-core SoC at 1GHz, 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM, Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, USB, and HDMI connections. It can run on a variety of operating systems including Android, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Debian, and Raspbian. Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Banana Pi. This case protects the Banana Pi from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Banana Pi. It provides tough protection for the Banana Pi while providing access to all of the board's connectors such as peripheral header, USB ports, SD card, HMDI, IR, Video, and Audio as well as feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling.
- This is a protective case specially designed for the Banana Pi.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Banana Pi. Holds the Banana Pi firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Banana Pi and allows access to all the connectors.
- Allows easy access to Power, Audio/Video, USB, Micro SD card, DSI display adaptor, GPIO, IR, Camera connector, etc.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652902344
- 1 x Banana Pi Clear Case