Original Price £319.00 GBP
Current Price £299.00 GBP
- LapPi gives you the full functionality of a desktop computer in a versatile, hand-held device - complete with all the ports, processing powers and programs to need to operate at full capacity.
- LapPi is compatible with all Raspberry Pi variants starting from Pi Zero to the latest 3B+ models.
- This kit comes with a 7" capacitive touchscreen, a wireless keyboard with touch-pad, an 8Ω 5W speaker set, an acrylic sheet case, Li-Ion rechargeable power bank, Raspberry Pi and 4 Mega shields - PiTraffic, PiCube, PiRelay, and PiTalk Shield.
- LapPi is an outstanding laptop that can be assembled, built, and run by you, yourself.
- A complete DIY gadget whose each part is completely configurable and can be used with other projects as well.
- All the components can be inserted or removed at any point of time depending upon the usability. This brings LapPi to its unique feature of 'DIY laptop'.
- Easily configurable
- Completely DIY, easy assembling
- Acrylic sheet case
- Battery operated
- Equipped with a 3800mAh Power bank
- 7" LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- WiFi connectivity
- Compatible with all variants of Raspberry Pi
- Easy access to all USB ports
- Touch-enabled keyboards
Find the online assembly manual on GitHub
- Instruction manual: This manual contains information about how to assemble and operate the LapPi
- Capacitive LCD Touch Screen: 7" LCD has 1024x600 resolution. The screens support various SBC's to give you more scope.
- 3800mAh Power bank: Power up your LapPi using this power bank. It is enabled with an On/Off switch and provides battery charging support.
- Raspberry Pi 3B+: The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range. It is included in the LapPi kits. Although LapPi is compatible with all RPi versions also.
- Wireless Touchpad Keyboard: The touchpad keyboard comes with an adjustable resolution. It is similar to a Laptop touchpad. It is the perfect companion for your device.
- Official RPi Camera: The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor. This can be used to take high-definition video, as well as stills photographs.
- 8Ω 5W Speakers pair: The pair of speakers supports all your screen types. They are best companions for your movies and audio playing.
- Available colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Clear: 5 colors options are available for the back and bottom panels.
- Power Adaptor: Compatible with all versions of the Raspberry Pi including the Pi 2 and Pi 3. Provides an output of 5V DC 2.5A Regulated Input 100V to 240V AC.
- HDMI Flat cable: This cable features flexible and easy wring. It provides a more stable transmission and is capable of dealing with a complex environment.
- Micro USB Cable: USB Cable - A Male to Micro B. It has a smaller connector designed to fit smaller spaces.
- HDMI Plug Adaptor: A straight HDMI plug.
- 4 Mega Shields: PiTraffic, PiCube, PiRelay, and PiTalk Shield
All this is inside a box that fits through 85% of mailboxes. And this will be made easier to ship with our trusted delivery partners.