BIG7 is a 7-Port MTT USB hub designed for Raspberry Pi. It extends one USB port on Raspberry Pi to 7 usable USB ports, which allows you to connect much more USB devices to your Raspberry Pi.
This USB hub is compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi, including the old A/B model, A+/B+ model, computer module (with development kit), Raspberry Pi 2 (B model), Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3 (B model).
The board size of this USB hub is the same with Raspberry Pi B+ or Raspberry Pi 2/3 (B model). The old Raspberry Pi A and B model also have the same size, except that they don’t have those rounded corners. This USB hub has 6 mounting holes at correct positions and could be mounted under any Raspberry Pi model except the computer module.
For different models of Raspberry Pi, this USB hub uses different approaches to (optionally) back-power the Raspberry Pi, which significantly simplifies your wiring and allows you to power both the USB hub and Raspberry Pi with only one power supply. If you are using Raspberry Pi B+, 2B or 3B, BIG7 can make both power and USB data connection to your Raspberry Pi without using a USB cable, which is very neat:
- This is a 7-Port USB hub for Raspberry Pi, and it is compatible with all models.
- The board size is exactly the same with A, B, B+ and 2B models, and can be easily mounted under your Raspberry Pi.
- Two detachable pogo pins are included in the package and can be optionally used to back-power Raspberry Pi A+, B+, and 2B models.
- Dimension: 85mm x 56mm x 10mm
- Weight: 29g (net weight without any accessory)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibilities, Multiple Transaction Translator (MTT)
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 4mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2.6A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all
- ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- Weight 0.065 kg
- Dimensions 8.5 x 6.5 x 10 cm
Each package of this USB hub contains:
- 1 x 7-port USB hub board
- 1 x USB to mini USB cable
- 2 x Cupped head pogo pin
- 4 x M2.5 x 10+6mm copper standoff
- 4 x M2.5 screws
- 4 x M2.5 nuts