Motorshield is designed to help you get your Raspberry Pi based Robot. This board can control DC motor as well as the stepper motor. You can connect your IR and Ultrasonic sensors to tell your robot about its environment. You can easily make your Line Following, Object following, Wall following, Maze-Solver Robots.
- Dual H-Bridge IC L293D: For controlling up to for 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors.
- Motor Input Supply Range: 6V – 24V.
- Single Motor Output Current: 600mA or 1A peak current per channel.
- Onboard LED arrow indicator for motor direction control.
- 2 IR sensor Connectors with 3.3V level output protection.
- 1 Ultrasonic Sensor Connector with 3.3V level output protection.
- Male Header and screw terminal for Motor Supply.
- On-board GPIO stacking header.
- Control up to 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors.
- Onboard LED arrow Indicators for direction.
- Onboard 2 IR sensor connector.
- Onboard 1 Ultrasonic sensor connector.
- Python Library for interfacing.
- Python-based GUI for controlling Motor Shield.
- 1 x Motorshield
ResourcesView Sample Codes, Instruction Manual, Schematic Files, GUI software
Get the shield library code from GitHub here.