Looking for a hack to keep your Raspberry Pi cool? Attach this PiFan the Raspberry Pi Cooling Fan to cool your little computer and keep your dedicated Pi from overheating!
We have made this cooling fan, especially for the Raspberry Pi by taking all the specialized estimations to give our shoppers the relieving experience.
PiFan is a Raspberry Pi cooling fan is designed for controlling and monitoring the temperature of the CPU. Simply plug the fan directly into your Raspberry Pi's GPIO power pins, for instant cooling! What's more, the inbuilt 0.91” OLED show will show you the significant data according to your necessity, for example, CPU temp, IP, and much more.
- Easy to use
- 5V operating voltage.
- Inbuilt 2x20 pin stacking header to make your work easy.
- Automatic throttles the CPU back to normal to ensure it does not overheat.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, Zero W, etc.
- 128x32 pixel resolution.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Driving IC: SSD1306
- IIC Interface.
- OLED display, No need backlight, Self-illumination.
- Low power consumption.
- Color: Green
- Fan Type: Brushless DC Fan
- Voltage: 5V 0.20A
- OLED Size: 0.91"
- OLED Driver: SSD1306
- OLED Resolution: 128×32
- PiFan Size: 6.5 × 5.6 × 3.5 (Approx.)
- 1 x PiFan
- 1 x Pack of Standoff
Note: Raspberry Pi is only for reference, it's not included with this HAT.
PiFan Github: https://github.com/sbcshop/PiFan