*Pre-booking deliveries in October 2018
What is PiMecha?
PiMecha is a miniature Humanoid robot. Its core is the Raspberry Pi and it moves around with precise smart bus servo motors. PiMecha is versatile, upgradeable and customizable with various parts, sensors, and cameras.
The user can attach their own components, ranging from a simple ultrasonic sensor, camera, LCD screen to a frightening laser to scare off unwanted intruders.
With its advanced smart bus servo motors, PiMecha can execute very precise and versatile movements. With its 17 degrees of freedom and an efficient communication shield, PiMecha is able to execute any command almost instantly.
- PiMecha includes one head, one main body, two arms, two legs, use 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more.
- PiMecha can feedback itself position, it is easy to programming robot motion with the free software.
- The open source code is available for secondary development.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+
PiMecha Servo Configuration Software
The Configuration software is designed to control the movements of the servo motors. The PiMecha can be moved in any direction or format using this software. You can make it walk, dance, jog, or exercise or any other complex movements.
- PiMecha can be used in STEM education, Robotic Studies, Programming, Research & Development and much more...
- PiMecha Use 17 Pcs smart control Bus Servo
- PiMecha has 270 degree and 180-degree digital bus servo.
- It has anti-skid foot pad.
- PiMecha comes with Li-Ion battery.
- Completely assembled, ready to play.
PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more complicated movements.
Servo Motor Features
- High-precision potentiometer with a new design.
- Convenient Plug-in wire.
- 270-degree rotation.
- 17kg large torque.
- Full metal gear.
- Controllable angle: 0-270 degrees.
- Height: 380mm
- Weight: 1680g (include battery and controller)
- DOF: 17 Degree of Freedom
- Body: 01 head, 01 main body, 02 arms, 02 legs, 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- Frame: 1mm aluminum alloy structure, lightweight, and high strength
- Colors available: Red, White, Blue
- Controlling Software: PiMecha Control
Debugging Software: PiMecha Config
Servo Motor specifications
- Full metal gear
- Torque: 17kg large torque
- 15 kg/cm (208 oz/in)
- 6.6 V, 17 kg/cm (236 oz/in), 7.4 V
- Weight: 60gm
- Dimensions: 40x20x40.5mm
- Working voltage: 6-8.4V
- Current: 100mA
- Wire: 30cm