The MOVE mini buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit provides a fun introduction to robotics. MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC micro: bit as a controller via the micro:bit radio functionality. The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics Add code for autonomous operation Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth Use the radio function and a second micro bit as a controller Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes Powered by two continuous rotation servo motors.
Note: The Move Mini Buggy does not include a Micro:bit board
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second micro:bit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.
- Dimension: 80mm x 65mm x 70mm (Approx.)
- EAN: 6346542287412
- 1 x Set of chassis parts
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories
- 1 x Servo:Lite board
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw
- 6 x M2 16mm Pan head steel screw
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut
- 3 x AAA Batteries