The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games. The Raspberry Pi Model A+ comes with a 1.4GHz ARMv8 quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, Ethernet (max 300 Mbps), USB 2.0 and HDMI.
It is an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Model A+. This case protects the Raspberry Pi Model A+ from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the Pi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two halves together. The enclosure provides slots to access the peripheral header, USB ports, Micro SD card, HDMI, video and audio as well as feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling, and plus-shaped wall mounting slots.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi Model A+.
- Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model A+, Easy GPIO 'Cut-Out' access (for anyone wanting to use a breakout board)
- Two-part Raspberry Pi case with pinch locking/unlocking. Snap-fit mounting holds the Pi securely.
- It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Model A+ while providing access to all the connectors.
- Air vents for keeping it cool, No screws or assembly required.
- Wall Mountable Case.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652903211
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Model A+ Black Case.