The Raspberry Pi B+ computer board is an upgraded version of the Raspberry Pi Model B and can help you learn about programming and computing or you can create exciting innovative projects. The Model B+ uses the same BCM2835 application processor as the Model B. It runs the same software, and still has 512MB RAM.
- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behavior.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
- Model B+ Raspberry Pi with Mounting Points and 512MB RAM
- Broadcom BCM2835 ARM11 700Mhz
- Integrated Videocore 4 Graphics GPU capable of playing Full 1080p HD Video
- 4 x USB Ports (Max Output 1.2A)
- Board Power Draw: 600mA
- HDMI Video Output
- 4 Pole Stereo & Composite Video Output
- 10/100Mb Ethernet Port for Internet Access
- 5V 2A Micro USB Power Input Jack
- MicroSD Flash Memory Card Slot
- 40-pin 2.54mm Header Expansion Slot (Which allow for peripherals and expansion boards)
- Dimensions 85 x 56 x 17mm
1 x Raspberry Pi Model B+