Home automation kit includes the PiTalk module and the relay shield.
If you want to control your electrical loads using a Raspberry Pi for turning on/off the AC or fan before you reach home, you cannot interface them directly as the electrical loads work on AC Mains supply and the Raspberry Pi works on DC (technically).
So here comes the PiRelay kit using PiTalk. You can use this kit to automate your home. By automation we mean endless opportunities for the features this kit can provide.
In this kit you get a PiTalk module, a PiRelay shield, and a Raspberry Pi 3B+, and a LCD screen (optional for variants you select)
- PiTalk is based on Quectel UC15 3G Module
- Download speed is 3.6Mbps and Upload speed is 384Kbps
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and Mic / Speaker supports
- Connect with Raspberry Pi through GPIO or USB cable
- Two Communication port i.e. USB and GPIO
- Queclocator for location tracking
- Different apps for interaction with PiTalk
- Two ADC channels for analog sensor interfacing