Raspberry Pi Expansion Board, Supports Arduino XBee
Arduino is a massive ecosystem, if there's a way for the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface to adapt to Arduino pinouts, it is possible to use the Pi together with vast Arduino shields and hardware/software resources. The ARPI600 is just intended for this.
What's more, the ARPI600 also support XBee modules, make it easy to add a wireless feature to your great project.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, easy to connect with various Arduino shields
- XBee connector for connecting various XBee modules
- Sensor interface for connecting various sensors
- Onboard USB TO UART for serial port debugging, also can be configured as XBee USB adapter
- Onboard ADC, 10 bit, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface, 5 channels for sensors)
- Onboard RTC
- SKU: SKU02832
- EAN: 5055652902832