The DC-002 mini robot mobile platform uses 2 DC motors using a gear ratio of 1:48 to provide speeds of up to 200RPM, at 200mA/6V and 90rpm/150mA/3V
The 2 large plastic wheels are designed to press-fit onto the DC motors gear-box drive-shaft. They have silicone tires and measure 60mm (2.36") in diameter.
This chassis is compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms. For the Raspberry Pi it can be used in conjunction with the SB Components’ motor-shield which can power up to 4x motors and includes connectors for IR and ultrasonic sensors.
- Size: 170mm x 80mm x 27mm (Approx.)
- Weight: 150
- Drive: 2WD
- Frame: 1.5mm aluminum alloy platform, light-weight, and high-strength
- Motor working voltage: 3~6V
- 2 x DC motors and gearboxes
- 2 x Large plastic wheels for connecting to the motors
- 2 x Frame plates
- 2 x mounting brackets for the motors
- 1 x Bull’s-eye bearing wheel
- 1 x screw set