The MC-004 robot mobile platform uses 4 DC motors providing up to 100RPM, 1.3kg.cm at 800mA.
The four large plastic wheels are designed to press-fit onto the DC motors gear-box drive-shaft. They have silicon tyres and measure 60mm (2.36") in diameter.
This chassis includes an additional mounting plate for multiple configurations and additional components. Using the supplied motor controller it is compatible with Arduino development boards. For the Raspberry Pi it can be used in conjunction with the SB Components’ Motor-Shield which can power up to 4x motors and includes connectors for IR and ultrasonic sensors
- 4x DC motors/gear boxes
- 4x wheels designed to connect to the motors
- 1x aluminium chassis and 1x aluminium mounting plate
- 1x motor controller
- 1x screw set
- Size(L*W*H): 170mm*100mm*60mm
- Weight: 204g
- Drive: 4WD
- Frame: 1.5mm aluminum alloy platform, light-weight and high-strength
- Motor working voltage: 4.5~6V