This is the first case designed by SB Components to mount the Raspberry Pi along with a Raspberry Pi camera module and a PIR module; all the elements you need to set up a PIR-based security camera system. As a starting point for your project, the accompanying SPi-Box microSD card comes pre-loaded with some Python scripts for configuring and running a simple motion-capture security camera that will email the captured images to an email address of your choice.
Note: Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi camera module are not included.
It is an elegant and innovative case designed especially for the Raspberry Pi 2/3/3B+. This case is designed to mount the Raspberry Pi 3B+ or Pi2 or Pi3 along with a Raspberry Pi camera module and a PIR module; all the elements you need to set up a PIR-based security camera system. It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi along with access to all the Raspberry Pi connectors.
The Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) sensor module is used for motion detection. It is often referred to used "PIR", "Pyroelectric", "Passive Infrared" and "IR Motion" sensor. The module has an on-board pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It is used to sense the movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically-activated lighting systems.
8GB MicroSD Card
This is a high-speed MicroSD card pre-loaded with latest SPi-Box scripts.
- Includes high-quality protective case for Raspberry Pi 2/3/3B+.
- PIR with Control Circuit Board.
- 8GB Micro SD Card Pre-loaded with latest SPi-Box scripts.
- High-quality female to female GPIO/PIR leads.
Find all the technical details to run and operate the SPi-Box kit here.
- 1 x Protective Case (Black/White) with mounting points for PIR and Raspberry Pi, and camera module.
- 1 x PIR Module.
- 1 x GPIO/PIR leads (3 x female to female).
- 1 x 8GB microSD card pre-loaded with SPi-Box scripts.
- Screws for connecting the Camera and PIR sensor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.