This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, the great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|Interface:||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI|
|Outline dimension:||85mm × 56mm|
|Display size:||57.288mm × 38.192mm|
|Dot pitch:||0.217 × 0.217|
|Resolution:||264 × 176|
|Display colour:||Red, Black, White|
|Full refresh time:||15s|
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
- 1 x 2.7inch e-Paper HAT (B)
- 2 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin