This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi 3A+, and it very well may be joined underneath. After attaching this USB hub to your Raspberry Pi, it quickly has 4 USB ports that could transfer data in USB 2.0 high speed. The 4 included pogo pins will associate the testing pads on Raspberry Pi, henceforth no patching will be required.
In the event that you use this USB hub with different kinds of PC, you can use a USB cable (not included) to associate the micro USB port (USB in) on board to the upstream USB port on the PC.
- This is a 4-port USB hub specially designed for Raspberry Pi 3A+.
- It can be attached underneath.
- The 4 pogo pins will connect testing pads on Raspberry Pi.
- No soldering will be required.
- The power supply can be connected to the power micro USB port, or the XH2.54 connector on board.
- Dimension: 65mm x 56mm x 9mm (approx.)
- Weight: 20 g (net weight without any accessory)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- 1 x Ace4U board
- 4 x Plastic male-female standoff
- 4 x 5 Pcs Screw
- 4 x 5 Pcs Nut
- 4 x Pogo pin