2.7 Inch e-Paper Display is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display. Because of the points of interest like ultra-low power utilization, wide review edge, clear presentation without power, it is a perfect decision for applications, for example shelf label, mechanical instrument, etc.
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down.
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing.
- Onboard 4x Keys.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 2.7inch e-Paper HAT (B)
- 2 x RPi Screws Pack (2pcs)
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.