This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: black, white
- Grey scale: 4
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 24mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 2.7inch e-Paper HAT
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.