Equip your Micro:bit with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificially intelligent robotic. It comes with reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards.
This starter robotic arm kit includes servo driver board, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the Micro:bit, it is easy to control the arm by smartphone through Bluetooth connection.
- 4 degree of freedom robot arm with more untrammeled and flexible experience.
- Most parts are integrated punch-formed at one time, which is very strong and easy to install.
- All movement joints are using high-quality bearings with good precision.
- Full 4 axis moving to do extra extension and support 180° robot servo.
- 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper.
- Full aluminium alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable.
- Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build.
- Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving.
The Servo Driver:
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable.
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins.
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales).
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal.
- Standard servo interface, supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards.
- Weight: 0.450 kg (Approx.)
- Degree of Freedom: 4
- Support: 180° Robot Servo
- Body: Full aluminium alloy body
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1 x Metal Arm Parts
- 1 x MG996R Servo
- 3 x MG90S Servo
- 1 x MG996R Servo Wheel
- 1 x Servo Driver For Micro:bit
- 1 x Power Adapter UK Standard USB Output
- 1 x Servo Extension Wire 150mm
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 2 x Screwdrivers