This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 6inch, 800x600 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: USB/SPI/I80/I2C
- Outline dimension: 138.4mm × 101.8mm × 0.954mm
- Display size: 122.4mm × 90.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.153mm × 0.151mm
- Resolution: 800 × 600
- Display color: black, white
- Gray scale: 2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Full refresh time: <1s
- Total refresh power: 0.6W(typ.)
- Total standby power: 0.3W(typ.)
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 6inch e-Paper
- 1 x e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT
- 1 x 6inch e-Paper Adapter
- 1 x 33PIN FFC (same side contact)
- 1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.