This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 640x384 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports Yellow, Black, and White three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down.
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 640 × 384
- Display color: yellow, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 16s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 7.5inch e-Paper (C)
- 1 x e-Paper Driver HAT
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)