Banana PI BPI-W2 is a powerful and versatile SBC with Realtek RTD1296 processor, it is very good for multimedia network router application like home entertainment, home automation, game center.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech-loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
- Realtek RTD1296, Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53.
- Mali T820 MP3 GPU.
- 2G DDR4 SDRAM.
- 8G eMMC flash.
- Mini PCIE 2.0 , 1.1 interface ,SDIO,M.2 interface.
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion.
- 2xMIC int/Audio out and 2 SATA interface.
- Comes with one Gigabit LAN and Gigabit WAN.
- Inbuilt one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port.
- HDMI in & HDMI out.
- Onboard Mini DP and TYPE-C.
|CPU||Realtek RTD1296 quad-core ARM A53|
|GPU||Mali T820 MP3 GPU|
|Memory||2GB DDR4 (shared with GPU)|
|Storage Support||MicroSD (TF) card, SATA 6Gbps ,eMMC|
|Onboard Network||2x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet|
|Video Out||HDMI, Mini DP|
|Audio Out||HDMI, I2S audio|
|Audio In||I2S, onboard MIC|
|Power Source||12V @ 2A via DC power|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 host
2x USB 2.0 OTG
1 type C interface
|Buttons||Reset button, Power button, U-boot button|
|GPIO||40 Pins Header, 28×GPIO, some of which can be used for
specific functions including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S.
|LED||Red, Green, Blue|
|Dimensions||148 mm × 100.5mm (Approx.)|
- Linux 4.9.x Source code on Github: *Click Here*
- 1 x Banana Pi W2 Board