Basic:bit IO expansion board is specially designed for micro:bit, which supports IIC communication. Although the shape is small, the function is very rich. It has an onboard 3.5mm audio interface, buzzer, programmable RGB lamp, a photoresistor, and many other electronic contrivances.
Moreover, it has expanded the micro:bit, all 20 pin headers, and 5 alligator clip interfaces. Users can combine the alligator clip and DuPont line with other sensor modules to complete some fascinating experiments. And this expansion board is designed with building block apertures, which is convenient for users to expand the building block shape, such as elevator tower, building block car, game controller and so on.
It is small in size and has reasonable layout of components.
- A large number of electronic components are onboard such as 3.5mm audio interface, buzzer, programmable RGB lamp, photo-resistor, etc.
- It has 20 pin headers and 5 alligator clip connectors for connecting alligator clips and DuPont lines.
- It supports IIC communication, and is compatible with sensor modules such as ultrasonic, colorful lights, infrared, rocker, etc.
- It is Compatible with LEGO building block.
- Power Supply: USB power supply, Power voltage 5V
- Power Function: Power switch, Power Indicator
- Voltage Regulator Circuit: 3.3V/500 mA
- Over Current Protection: On board self recovery fuse
- Audio Function: Buzzer, 3.5mm audio interface
- Output: Two programmable colorful RGB lights
- Connection Port: 20 pin headers and 5 alligator clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.