DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Raspberry Pi evaluation and development.
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi.
- It comes with Power indicator, User LEDs and User Keys.
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8 I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Data flash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602.
- USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102.
- Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment.
- PCF8563: Onboard RTC chip with battery holder and crystal.
- Dimension: 85 x 57 x 23 mm (Approx)
- Weight: 12 Gm (Approx.)
- EAN: 5055652905659
- 1 x DVK512
- 1 x USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
- 1 x 4-pin 2-pin wires pack
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x User guide CD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.