Super:bit expansion board is specially designed for micro:bit. It comes with bilateral symmetry design, onboard micro:bit board socket, 18650 battery socket, USB power supply interface, 3-5v external power interface, 4 programmable RGB lights, buzzer, I2C interface, WIFI camera serial port, all kinds of motor interfaces and so on.
It also can be connected with 2 channel stepper motors, 4 channel DC motors, 8 channel servos, coupled with stable power supply scheme and various protection circuits, this expansion board has a powerful ability to drive motor. It has 17 pin header IO ports and 10 alligator clip interfaces to support sensor modules.
The WIFI camera serial interface, IIC interface and LEGO holes make it possible for users to expand into more interesting projects. You can build your own shape with the LEGO bricks, connect some electronic devices, and control it by micro:bit programming.
It has central axis design, bilateral symmetry.
- It has rich Onboard content like micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer.
- It also supports IIC and serial communication.
- It has Power ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer and programmable RGB lights.
- It has 17 effective micro:bit IO ports, 10 alligator clip interfaces are reserved, and some other sensor modules can be connected.
- It supports three power supply method: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, 3-5v external battery box power supply.
- It is compatible with LEGO bricks, can build a variety of creative shapes, such as building blocks robots, windmills, cars and so on.
- It is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on micro:bit.
- Motor interface: 4 channel DC motor, 2 channel stepper motor interface
- Servo Interface: 8 channel servo
- Protection Circuit: Reverse protection, low voltage protection, over current protection
- Special Socket: Micro:bit gold finger socket
- Power Supply Interface:
- External 3- 5V power supply socket
- Micro USB power supply, 5V (MAX: 1A), 3.3V (MAX: 0.5A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.