- Single-chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip, no USB specific firmware programming required
- 2048byte multi-time programmable memory, storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required
- Data transfer rates from 300baud to 3Mbaud (RS422, RS485, and RS232) at TTL levels
- 512byte receive buffer and 512byte transmit buffer utilizing buffer smoothing technology
- FTDI's royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers
- Configurable CBUS I/O pins
- Transmit and receive LED drive signals
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd/even/mark/space/no parity
- Synchronous and asynchronous bit bang interface options with RD# and WR# strobes
- USB Battery Charger Detection
- Device supplied pre-programmed with unique USB serial number
- USB Power Configurations; supports bus-powered, self-powered and bus-powered with power switching
- Integrated +3.3V level converter for USB I/O.
- True 3.3V CMOS drive output and TTL input
- Configurable I/O pin output drive strength;
- 4mA min. and 16mA max.
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit
- Fully integrated AVCC supply filtering - no external filtering required
Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Multimedia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.