Pi-Face Digital 2 plugs directly onto the top of your Raspberry Pi and allows you to sense and control the real world. Detect switch states, for example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types. Then you can write your own software for Raspberry Pi that determines how to respond to that switch state. You can drive outputs to power motors, actuators, LEDs or anything you can imagine.
- Plugs directly onto the Raspberry Pi GPIO socket
- Fits Directly over the Raspberry Pi and within the Raspberry Pi's footprint
- 2 Changeover Relays
- 4 Tactile Switches
- 8 Digital Inputs
- 8 Open-Collector Outputs
- 8 LED Indicators
- Easy to program in Python, Scratch, and C
- Graphical Emulator and Simulator
- Relays can be used to switch voltages up to 20V (Max) or currents up to 5A (Max)
- Silicon Manufacturer Microchip.
- Silicon Core Number: MCP23S17
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2, A+ and B+.
- EAN: 5055652902665
- 1 x PiFace Digital 2 Expansion Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.