- The PiArm is a fast, powerful and precise full-metal light-weight robotic arm. With its compatibility to all the Raspberry Pi variants.
- It is open-source software and hardware.
- The servo motors are designed with the LED glow indicators to detect the health of the motors.
- It is powered by a shield that supports both USB and GPIO communication.
- PiArm can be used by anyone who knows to program or don't know the programming.
- It is made as simple as possible to help you achieve your multiple daily tasks with ease.
Having 6-axis, PiArm can pick and place, detect objects, sense motions or anything in its area, with any given orientation, manageable with programming or without programming (utilizing the inbuilt libraries).
PiArm lets you learn robotics and programming by interfacing with the Raspberry Pi board. The Raspberry Pi acts as the brain to PiArm sanctioning it to connect with the cyber world and the Bluetooth making it even more puissant and remotely controlling the robot.
PiArm is facile to assemble and can be controlled by multiple contrivances like a laptop, smartphones, wireless joystick and touch screen to give you more room towards the illimitable opportunities.
The servo shield is the module acting as a source of potency to both PiArm and the Raspberry Pi. It sanctions two-way communication with the Raspberry Pi Board, utilizing the USB or through the GPIO. The PiArm shield or the Hardware has a Python predicated code capable of running on any platform like Linux or Windows. The PiArm shield sanctions you to connect multiple accessories like the ultrasonic sensor or the IR sensors
The PiArm Control software lets you control the PiArm. The PiArm can do sundry tasks utilizing this software. You can use it for pick and place, drawing, detect and sense the objects or any other involute forms of kineticism.
- It comes with a fully metallic body.
- It is equipped with 6-axis digital servo meters and 360 degrees of rotation system.
- It has a dual speaker option, supports camera and has multiple sensor support systems.
- It is easy to assemble and can be controlled by multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, joystick, etc.
- It is based on the Python language and the open-source code is available for secondary development.
- It can do multiple movements like pick and place, can help in daily work and it even dances on music.
- PiArm is compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi such as 4B, 3B+, 3, 2, A+, B, Zero W, Zero, etc.
- The PiArm shield or the Hardware has a Python-based code capable of running on any platform like Linux or Windows.
- The PiArm shield allows you to connect multiple accessories like the ultrasonic sensor or the IR sensors.
- You can connect the shield through a couple of options: through USB or through GPIO. It has the power to provide a single power source to the Raspberry Pi and the PiArm.
- Weight: 1100 gm (Approx.)
- Package Dimensions: 185x170x430 mm (Approx.)
- Power Supply:
Servo Shield Specifications:
- DC-DC Connector
- Ultrasonic and IR sensor support
- Serial communication bus
- Low voltage indicator
- Analog servo support
- Digital serial bus support
- On/Off Switch
- 40 Pins GPIO Header
PiArm Wiring Tutorial
Click here to visit the GitHub repository of PiArm
The kit includes the following components:
- PiArm Unassembled
- Servo Shield
- Power Supply
- 16GB MicroSD card pre-loaded
*Note: Raspberry Pi board not included
To add additional modules to this kit, the following amounts can be adjusted with your order:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.