Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose Kit that consists of a “400 points half-size breadboard” on top, a Programmable Buzzer, 4 Programmable LEDs, 4 Push buttons, and dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins at a single place. SB Components developed Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit with advanced features like independently controllable LEDs, Switches, a 400 points half-size breadboard that helps the user to prototype their projects with Raspberry Pi Pico in an efficient way.
Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit can be interfaced with Raspberry Pi Pico from which a user can run electronics experiments, prototypes, mini robots, games, interact with Linux-ready Raspberry Pi, Exploration of circuits, etc. One can also connect external components with the breadboard provided on the top of the Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit.
- 1x Pico Breadboard Kit
- 5x Male to Male Jumper Wires
- 5x Female to Female Jumper Wires
- 5x Male to female Jumper Wires
Note: No Raspberry Pi Pico Board Included. Buy Now
- Everything to know about Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion
- Everything to know about Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit
- Which Micro-Controller Board is better: Pico or Arduino UNO?
- Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico: The $4 advanced Microcontroller based on RP2040 Dual Core ARM Cortex-M0+
A few more short female to female jumper wires included wouldn’t go amiss as they appear difficult to get hold of, also GPIO labelling isn’t great
Very nice setup for prototyping Pico projects. Nice to have buttons, LEDs and a buzzer already set up.
I have not received one.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.