DescriptionWhat is PiMecha?
PiMecha is a miniature Humanoid robot. Its core is the Raspberry Pi and it moves around with precise smart bus servo motors. PiMecha is versatile, upgradeable and customizable with various parts, sensors, and cameras.
The user can attach their own components, ranging from a simple ultrasonic sensor, camera, LCD screen to a frightening laser to scare off unwanted intruders.
With its advanced smart bus servo motors, PiMecha can execute very precise and versatile movements. With its 17 degrees of freedom and an efficient communication shield, PiMecha is able to execute any command almost instantly.
- PiMecha includes one head, one main body, two arms, two legs, use 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more.
- PiMecha can feedback itself position, it is easy to programming robot motion with the free software.
- The open-source code is available for secondary development.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+ and Pi 4 Model B.
The PiMecha can be controlled via a wireless joystick to give you more room towards the endless opportunities. You can take PiMecha to your robotics competitions and play with your best buddy using the joystick control and the software handling.
Serial Bus Servo Motor
The serial bus servo holds the base of the humanoid. They are responsible for the torque and the movements in PiMecha. It has the high-precision potentiometer and full metal gear as its key features.
PiMecha Servo Configuration Software
The configuration software is designed to configure the servo motors. The servo torque, deviation, angle, temperature etc parameters can be controlled using this software. The default parameters can be updated according to the requirements anytime.
The Servo Config Software Video PiMecha Control Software
The Control software lets you control the humanoid. The PiMecha can be moved in any direction or format using this software. You can make it walk, dance, jog, or exercise or any other complex movements.
The Control Software Video PiMecha Assembling
- PiMecha can be used in STEM education, Robotic Studies, Programming, Research & Development and much more...
- PiMecha Use 17 Pcs smart control Bus Servo
- PiMecha has 270 degree and 180-degree digital bus servo.
- It has anti-skid foot pad.
- PiMecha comes with Li-Ion battery.
- Completely assembled, ready to play.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more complicated movements.
- High-precision potentiometer with a new design.
- Convenient Plug-in wire.
- 270-degree rotation.
- 17kg large torque.
- Full metal gear.
- Controllable angle: 0-270 degrees.
- Width x Height: 468 x 364mm
- Weight: 1680g (include battery and controller)
- DOF: 17 Degree of Freedom
- Body: 01 head, 01 main body, 02 arms, 02 legs, 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- Frame: 1mm aluminum alloy structure, lightweight, and high strength
- Colors available: Red, White, Blue
- Controlling Software: PiMecha Control
- Debugging Software: PiMecha Config
Servo Motor specifications
- Full metal gear
- Torque: 17kg large torque
- 15 kg/cm (208 oz/in)
- 6.6 V, 17 kg/cm (236 oz/in), 7.4 V
- Weight: 60gm
- Dimensions: 40x20x40.5mm
- Working voltage: 6-8.4V
- Current: 100mA
Here is a list of important links to operate, assemble and configure PiMecha.
- 1 x PiMecha
- 1 x PiMecha battery connector
- 1 x 16GB SD Card Pre-loaded with Raspbian
NOTE: RASPBERRY PI IS NOT INCLUDED