This is a Raspberry Pi NFC HAT based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology that allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control systems, smart tickets, meal cards, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi-interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard PN532 chip, supports various NFC/RFID cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, etc.
- Three interface options: I2C, SPI, and UART, configured via jumpers and switches
- Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino)
- NFC controller: PN532
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART (default)
- Default baudrate: 115200 bps
- Operating modes:
- reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE scheme
- reader/writer mode supporting FeliCa scheme
- reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443B scheme
- card operation mode supporting ISO 14443A / MIFARE scheme
- card operation mode supporting FeliCa scheme
- card operation mode supporting ISO/IEC18092, ECM340 point-to-point
- Contactless payment system
- Bluetooth and WiFi devices chaining
- Social sharing functions like sharing contacts, photos, and videos
- Smartphone NFC app
- 1 x PN532 NFC HAT
- 1 x RFID Key Fob
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.