The Python Workshop walks you through the whole gamut of fundamental to sophisticated issues, giving you the know-how you need to begin working with data science and other areas. You'll learn by doing as you develop your new Python abilities thanks to the book's wealth of useful, step-by-step examples and interactive exercises.
In this session, you will get the following knowledge:
- Vital Python: Math, Strings, Conditionals, and Loops
- Python Structures
- Executing Python: Programs, Algorithms, and Functions
- Extending Python, Files, Errors, and Graphs
- Constructing Python: Classes and Methods
- The Standard Library
- Becoming Pythonic
- Software Development
- Practical Python: Advanced Topics
- Data Analytics with pandas and NumPy
- Machine Learning
No prerequisites are necessary for participation. This workshop is open to anybody who is interested.