Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Kit with HDMI Touch Display
7" HDMI LCD (H) (1024x600), Capacitive Touch Screen with Black Case
- 7inch IPS screen,1024x600 hardware resolution.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel,
- 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Five-points touch, and driver free Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack supports HDMI audio output High-quality PC case, optional tilt angle: 30°/50°
- Your personal computer kit comes with a mouse, power supply, micro HDMI to HDMI cable, and SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS. There’s also the official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide to help you get the most out of your new computer.
It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard. "A Raspberry Pi 400" It’s a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard.
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit (BCM2711)
- RAM: 4GB (LPDDR4-3200)
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode) / H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- USB-C power connector
- Dimensions: 286mm × 122mm × 23mm
- 1 x 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1 x Quick start sheet
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- 1 x Power Supply – please note the plug will be suitable for the market the language variant is designed for
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x 16GB microSD card, pre-programmed with Raspberry Pi OS
- 1 x 1m Micro HDMI to HDMI A Cable
- 1 x Beginner’s Guide – provided in the language to match the keyboard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.