The MC-002 mini robot mobile platform uses 2 DC motors that provide up to 100RPM, 1.3kg.cm at 800mA.
The two large plastic wheels are designed to press-fit onto the DC motors gear-box drive-shaft. They have silicone tyres and measure 60mm (2.36") in diameter.
The red aluminium frame can mount up to 4 motors for future upgrades. This chassis is compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms. For the Raspberry Pi, it can be used in conjunction with the SB Components’ Motor-Shield which can power up to 4x motors and includes connectors for IR and ultrasonic sensors.
For the Arduino use the included motor-controller module to control 2x motors.
- Size: 170mm x 100mm x 60mm
- Weight: 138g
- Drive: 2WD
- Frame: 1.5mm aluminum alloy platform, light-weight and high-strength
- Motor working voltage: 4.5~6V
- 2 x DC motors/gear boxes
- 2 x Wheels designed to connect to the motors
- 1 x Universal wheel
- 1 x Aluminium chassis
- 1 x Aluminium mounting plate
- 1 x Motor controller
- 1 x Screw set