The Compute Module Development Kit is made for developing industrial applications with CM3+, CM3+/Lite, CM3, CM3 Lite, and CM1.
The Development Kit contains the critical hardware that allows you to design the Compute Module into a custom system and gives you the freedom to add extra components and place parts exactly where your product needs them.
The kit includes the Compute Module IO (CMIO) board, which is a simple, open-source breakout board into which you can plug a Compute Module. The board hosts 120 GPIO pins, an HDMI port, a USB port, two camera ports, and two display ports.
- 1 × CMIO v3 breakout board
- 1 × CM3+/32GB Compute Module
- 1 × CM3+/Lite Compute Module
- 1 × CMCDA board (breaks in half to 1 × camera and 1 × display adapter)
- 2 × 22W, 0.5mm pitch, 50mm length small FFCs for the adapters
- 1 × USB B to USB A cable (for programming)
- 4 × pin header female-to-female jumper leads (20cm), to allow connecting display and camera I2C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.