The shield is the connection source of Raspberry Pi with the robot shield. This shield compiles various features that allow you to play with it endlessly.
- The shield comes with an ON/OFF switch so that you can boot your robot.
- There are 6 motor connectors for you to connect the motors.
- The AC supply terminal is fitted along with the ON/OFF switch to provide the supplies when working with the battery.
- The PWR LED is to indicate the on and off states.
- It has dual modes of connection for communicating with the Raspberry Pi. You can either stack it on the Raspberry Pi shield through GPIO or use a micro-USB cable connection.
- It gives you the power of connecting 2 IR sensor, 1 Ultrasonic sensor.
- There is a 'Low-battery' indication as well so that you never run out of power and your shield doesn't crash.
- The shield has a single power source for the robot and the Raspberry Pi.