Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
Now take high quality pictures and videos with your Raspberry Pi by connecting a High Quality Camera.
12.3 megapixel Sony IMX477 sensor, 7.9mm diagonal image size, and back-illuminated sensor architecture, with adjustable back focus and support for C- and CS-mount lenses
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
Official Raspberry Pi Camera Guide
Learn how to set up and control Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. Discover the many image modes and effects available, and use the camera in a variety of exciting projects across 17 packed chapters.
- Set up the new High Quality Camera, attach a lens, and start capturing images.
- Take selfies and shoot stop-motion videos.
- Build a wildlife camera and also an underwater one.
- Make a smart door with a video doorbell.
- Set up a security camera to monitor your home
- And much, much more!