Arduino Yún Rev 2 is a Microcontroller Board based on the Microchip Technology ATmega32U4 8-bit Microcontroller and the Qualcomm Atheros AR9331 Processor. The Atheros processor supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWrt named LininoOS. The board has built-in 802.3 10/100Mbit/s Ethernet and Wi-Fi® 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, making it ideal for connected IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Yún Rev. 2. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the YUN 2 while providing access to all of the board's connectors. The case has light pipes for the board's LEDs and includes a reset key so the YUN can be reset without having to open the case.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Yún rev. 2.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the YUN's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652914002
- Dimension: 7.6 x 6 x 2.5 cm (Approx.)
- 1 x Arduino Yún Rev. 2 Clear Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.