The ZERO2GO OMINI is a pHAT sized, auto-switching power supply extension board that allows you to power your Raspberry Pi from a wide range of possible inputs such as a power bank, solar panel or car battery. Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models that are equipped with the 40-pin header; including the A+, 3B+ and Zero models.
- Three separated input channels (each accepts 3.5~28V DC).
- Auto step-up or step-down to output 5V for powering Raspberry Pi.
- Auto switch input channel (one with highest voltage takes the priority).
- Gracefully turn on/off Raspberry Pi with single tap on the button.
- Fully cuts power for Raspberry Pi and all its USB peripherals after shutdown.
- Long hold the button to force power cut, when OS loses response.
- Monitor the input voltage on each channel (via software).
- Shutdown Raspberry Pi when input voltage below preset threshold.
- Recover Raspberry Pi when input voltage exceed preset threshold.
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm x 7.7mm
- Weight: 12g (net weight)
- LED Indicator: Three-color LED (red, green and blue)
- Output: Output 5V (±5%), maximum 2A
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~80℃ (-22°F~176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃ (-40°F~185°F)
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- Mainly Used Chips:
- MCU: ATtiny841
- DC-DC Bulk: MP4462
- DC-DC Boost: SDB628
- Micro USB female connector for input channel A.
- 54-2P connector for input channel B.
- Universal wire connector for input channel C.
- 20×2 header (h=2mm) for connecting Raspberry Pi.
- Three separated channels (A, B, and C)
- All accept DC 3.5V~28V
- (5.5~7.0V is not recommended as the DC-DC bulk converter needs more dropout to work well)
- Up to 87% @ Step-Up mode
- Up to 82% @ Step-Down mode
- ~0.13mA @ Vin=3.5V
- ~0.36mA @ Vin=12V
- ~0.87mA @ Vin=28V
- 1 x Zero2Go Board
- 4 x 4mm Plastic Spacer
- 4 x M2.5 x 10mm Plastic Screws
- 4 x M2.5 Plastic Nuts