Easy way to connect breadboard from Raspberry Pi by using all new SB Components Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout it allows you to connect or plug a Raspberry Pi into a standard 2.54 mm pitch Breadboard.
The Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout PCB is designed to connect across the middle slot of a breadboard
- Supports Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3/Pi 4.
- Cable plugs between the Pi A+ / B+ / Pi 2 / Pi 3 / Pi 4 computer and the breadboard breakout.
- The Breadboard breakout PCB has all the pins labeled nicely so you can go forth and build circuits without keeping a pin-out printout at your desk.
- Each comes with a 40 pin ribbon cable and Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout
- No tools or soldering required for installation.
- Raspberry Pi to breadboard prototyping made easy.
- 63mm x 20mm x 11mm / 2.5" x 0.8" x 0.4"
- Height with pins: 20mm / 0.8"
- Weight: 12g
- 1x Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout
- 1x Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable - 40-pin, 6"
Note: This product does not contain Raspberry Pi, Click here to Buy Raspberry Pi Board.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.