MakerPad Pro is the ultimate SmartScreen Hub designed to revolutionize your IoT projects. Powered by the ESP32 which is a WiFi + Bluetooth module chip suitable for interesting DIY electronics projects.
The MakerPad Pro is equipped with a vibrant touchscreen display boasting a resolution of 320x480 and a size of 3.5 inches. With 65k colors and a brightness of 280 Cd/m2, it offers exceptional visual quality for various application scenarios. Whether you're using it as a handheld or pocket terminal, the MakerPad Pro's display provides a user-friendly interface for enhanced interaction and control.
To further enhance its capabilities, MakerPad Pro features a high-resolution 2 MP front-facing camera. The camera enables advanced functionalities such as face/object/scene recognition. This adds a new dimension of creativity and opens up exciting possibilities for cutting-edge projects.
- ESP32-WROVER-B module which generic Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® + Bluetooth LE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications
- Camera for photography-related applications
- Capacitive Touch Display 3.5” for user interaction
- Onboard micro SD card storage support for Data logging
- Buzzer for adding audio alert for project
- Type C interface for programming/power
- GPIO pins break for interfacing additional peripherals if the camera is not used
- Boot and Reset Button
- Open-source LVGL is supported for designing rich GUI for embedded applications.
- MCU: ESP32-WROVER-B contains low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- Memory: 448 KB of ROM, and 520 KB of on-chip SRAM, with 8MB flash and 8MB PSRAM
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE
- Camera: OV2640, built-in having 2M pixel with lens 1/4"
- Camera Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
- Camera Supports Image Sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40x30
- Display Resolution: 320x480 pixel
- Display Color: RGB, 65K
- Display type: TFT Capacitive Touch
- TFT LCD Driver: ILI9488
- Capacitive Touch Panel Controller IC: FT6236 Series
- Board Supply: 5V
- GPIO Pins Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Stable Image: 0°C to 50°C
(2) 3.5” Touch Display
(3) Reset Button
(4) Boot Button
(5) Power Status LED
(6) Type C
(7) TF card slot
(8) GPIOs breakout*
(10) ESP32-WROVER-B module
- Smart Dashboard
- Interactive Displays
- IoT Prototyping
- Security Camera
- DIY Electronics Project
- Educational Kit
- Automation, etc.
- Software GitHub - This Repo contains Library and Example codes.
- Hardware GitHub - This Repo contains Schematic, Datasheet, etc.
Note: Use only the camera or breakout GPIO pin at a time.
- 1 x Makerpad Pro
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.