SB Components launched "Serial Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi" to expand the functionality and capabilities of the Raspberry Pi, This Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi gives you an I2C interface & 2-channel UART with 8 programmable GPIO Pins. To do more things with this Raspberry Pi Serial Expansion HAT we added more slots and there are 8 programmable GPIO pins in which you can attach more accessories and Add-ons.
This Raspberry Pi Expansion HAT also have UART capabilities with a 2-channel UART via the I2C interface, which is very useful when we compare the standard single channel UART typically featured on Raspberry Pi Boards.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard SC16IS752, expands 2-ch UART and 8 programmable GPIO through I2C, no extra pin required
- It is stackable up to 16 this modules by setting the address jumper, that means up to 32-ch UART
- Onboard multi LEDs for indicating the UART working status
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in C and python)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Expansion chip: SC16IS752
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.