This Raspberry Pi camera features a super-wide 222° fisheye lens and uses the same OV5647 chip as the standard Raspberry Pi camera! It's, therefore, able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
Note: To use the camera with Raspberry Zero v1.3, you need to buy a specific cable
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Fisheye Lens, offers a wider field of view.
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- 2592 × 1944 still picture resolution.
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- 4 screw holes:
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting fill flash LED
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Focal Length: adjustable
- Field of View: 222 degrees (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degrees)
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Picture resolution: 2592 × 1944
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera (J)