The Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard is not only a great value, it adds 3 available USB 2.0 ports to your Pi. It's compatible with all Pi models including Zero series boards!
The official keyboard includes three host USB ports for connecting external devices, such as USB mice, USB drives, and other USB-controlled devices.
The product’s micro USB port is for connection to the Raspberry Pi. Via the USB hub built into the keyboard, the Raspberry Pi controls and provides power to, the three USB Type-A ports
- 79-key keyboard.
- 3 USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals.
- Automatic keyboard language detection.
- USB Type-A to micro USB type-B cable for connection.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use.
- Keyboard Layout: UK
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cable Length: 1M
- Dimensions: 285 x 222 x 21 mm (Approx.)
- Weight: 270 Gm (Approx.)
- 1 x Keyboard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.