Our favourite single board computer company came up with an add-on hardware Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT for Raspberry Pi with PoE pins, including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. In terms of working, Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT comes with the technical standard of IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE and input voltage of 37–57 V DC, Class 4 device and the output power of 5 V DC/4 A. A high quality fan is also provided with the device to keep your Raspberry Pi Processor running in a nice and cool environment.
PoE or Power over Ethernet is a highly advanced technology for carrying electrical power through data cables that not only reduces the cabling requirements for network devices but also increases the efficiency of the whole system. PoE+ HAT for Raspberry Pi also creates a system in which an Ethernet cable is used to power Raspberry Pi as well as for data transmission.
Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT, Designed to be stylish and functional, there are no additional cables required for data transmission or power as it will be done via a single Ethernet cable. Now make your installation simpler with cost friendly Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2009 PoE
- Input voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5 V DC/5 A
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Features: fully isolated switched-mode power supply; fan control
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.