In the first of two volumes, we remake five classic video games – ranging from Pong to Sensible Soccer, each represents a different genre. We interview the games’ original creators and learn from their example, as well as utilise the art and audio engineering skills of two of the 1980s’ most prolific games developers for our recreated versions of the games.
- Get game design tips and tricks from the masters
- Explore the code listings and find out how they work
- Download and play game examples by Eben Upton
- Learn how to code your own games with Pygame Zero
- Read interviews with expert graphics and audio creators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.