OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays
0.96 inch OLED Display Module is a precise small, White OLED module which can be interfaced with any microcontroller using SPI protocol. It is having a resolution of 128x64. And it is fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Work perfectly well without the need of backlight.
- 128*64 high resolution, ultra wide viewing angle.
- Super low power consumption–only 0.08W when the whole screen lights up and 0.06W when displaying characters.
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Support a wide range of voltage input.
- Driver Chip: SSD1306
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI, I2C
- Resolution: 128×64
- Display Size: 0.96inch
- Colours: 1/4 yellow section, 3/4 blue section
- Visible Angle: >160°
- Operating Temp. (℃): -20~70
- Storage Temp. (℃): -30~80
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
|1||VCC||Power positive (3.3~5V power input)|
|5||CLK||Clock signal input|
|6||CS||Chip selection, low active|
|7||D/C||Command signal, low level for command, high level for data|
|8||RES||Reset signal, low active|
- 1 x 0.96 inch RGB OLED (B)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.